Who we are?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites save to your computer. They often include a randomly generated number which is stored on your device.
Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using the website. Others remain on your computer to provide a seamless user experience – for example, by remembering which goods are in your online shopping basket.
What cookies are used by Exportaste?
We have audited our cookies and produced a list of the cookies that we use which describes their purpose and explains where we use them:
There are two types of cookies: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’
– Session cookies last only for the duration of a website visit. Your web browser will normally delete session cookies as it is closed down.
– Persistent cookies outlast a session and will remain on your computer, although they will normally have an expiry date.
Cookies are used for three major functions:
– Essential (also known as ‘strictly necessary’) cookies These cookies are essential for you to be able to move around our website and to use their features;
– Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect personal information; all information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
– Functionality cookies These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name), and provide enhanced customisation features in certain services.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies.
How to turn-off or delete cookies
For information about deleting cookies from the browser on your mobile phone, refer to your handset manual.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
Find out more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org including information on how to control and delete them in all major web browsers.